- Peeze Intensity Rating: 4 out of 5
- Blend of organic coffee from Ethiopia, Honduras and Peru
- The beans from Honduras provide the intensity and strength
- Carbon (CO₂) neutral footprint
- Slow roasted to preserve natural flavours of every bean
- Airtight pods ensure freshness by preventing oxygen from entering
- Nespresso® * compatible
- Certified organic - NL-BIO-01 Non-EU Agriculture & Compostable EN13432
* Nespresso® is the property of third parties, who have no relationship with Koffiebranderij Peeze
What makes Preeze Coffee Capsules special?
- The bio-based capsules are made entirely from plant-based materials which are completely renewable
- The bio-based capsules are 100% home compostable
- 10 x 5,5 gram Capsules
- 100% Slow Roasted Arabica
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The Netherlands
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product14/08/2018, By ColleenLove that these capsules are biodegradable! And I love the taste of this particular one as I'm not a fan of very strong coffee and this is just right for me.01/08/2018, By FlorenceThis coffee's acidity is low which can be somewhat dull for espresso lovers. I loved it though because it is kinder to my IBS gut but still pleasant. Drinking it reminded me of a dark chocolate with an intense orange flavour hmmm.
The packaging is stunning. I can't believe all 10 capsules fit in that tiny box. It pours very well out of the Nespresso machine...perfectly actually. The crema...oh my...such a lovely crema!
It gets 4 because it is expensive for an everyday coffee especially if you are a heavy drinker. However, I must say the quality is worth the price. This is going to be in the cupboard for those days when I feel like pampering myself :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.