- Ages 3+
- Players: 1-4
- No Reading Required
- Encourages teamwork & cooperation
- Builds skills in: Recognising and naming emotions, what it feels like to be a helper, how to cooperate
- 2016 PAL Award
- 2016 Parents' Choice-Recommended
- 2016 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award
- 4 game boards
- 14 tokens
- 1 Helping Bag
- 1 Stop Sign board
- Social and Emotional Intelligence Parent Guide
- Friends and Neighbours Story Book
Keeping the Kingdom Green:
- Made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) papers; environmentally sustainable.
- Plastics used are corn-based; phthalate-free, BPA-free and biodegradable.
- Printed with soy-based non-toxic inks.
How to Play?
Friends and Neighbours is a matching game that focuses on emotions. Can players help a little girl who's sad because she's standing out in the rain or a boy who's afraid of the dark? Reach into the Helping Bag and Pull out a token - can it help someone on the game board? If so, it's a match!
In playing the game and reading about the feelings and needs of the characters, parents can help their children recognize feelings in others - the first step to building empathy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.