- Eco-friendly adhesive plasters made with organic materials
- Made with 100% organic bamboo fibre & certified organic bamboo gauze
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin types
- NO plastic, latex, silicone or parabens
- Free from irritating chemicals
- Comfortable & breathable
- Good for minor cuts & scrapes
- Sustainably sourced
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, ideal for helping with the healing process
How they’re made: Patch products are made with soft, organic bamboo fabric and gauze and a hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). The PSA formulation is made using a combination of natural minerals and Nano-technology to gently adhere to the skin without causing irritation or allergic reactions.
- Gently clean the cut or abrasion & apply the Patch Strip to clean dry skin. Single use only.
- Pack of 25
- 85 x 19mm
- Organic bamboo fabric and gauze with hypoallergenic mineral-based Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/10/2020, By smNice22/08/2020, By TeresaInitially skeptical but works so well and remains stuck to skin.20/06/2020, By LornaThese plasters are streaks ahead of others. I've taken up woodworking, and am using a lot more plasters now. These:
1. are much comfier and softer than others
2. are more likely to stay on after handwashing (and there is a LOT of handwashing these days)
3. do not give me a reaction like other plasters do.
I cannot recommend them more strongly.15/01/2020, By SunetteSeems like a good quality plaster. First use was on my foot and it stayed on surprisingly well.17/09/2019, By RayGood plasters. Nice and soft, but strong, with an effective adhesive. They do not leave any nasty glue residue when removed. Eco-friendly packaging in every respect. Worth the price.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.