Castor oil is packed full of fatty acids, which give it its many wonderful health benefits.
- Natural laxative; relieves constipation
- Liver tonic
- Immune booster
- Eases arthritic joint pain
- Soothes & hydrates dry or itchy skin, treats sunburn
- Rejuvenating; stimulates collagen & elastin production, minimises wrinkles
- Kills acne-causing bacteria, prevents blemishes, boils & warts
- Fades scars & stretch marks
- Antimicrobial; treats ringworm, athlete's foot & yeast infections
- Anti-inflammatory & analgesic; disinfects & soothes minor skin abrasions
- Combats hair loss
- Reduces split ends & breakage
- Strengthens hair & stimulates growth
- Soothes dry or itchy scalp
- Popular home remedy for improving thickness of brows & lashes
Store at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
Internally: Castor oil should be taken on an empty stomach, in a carefully measured dosage as prescribed by your health care practitioner or pharmacist. You can also mix it with juice to improve the taste. Dosage will vary depending on your age and medical needs; do not exceed recommended dosage, and do not take for more than 7 days at a time unless otherwise directed.
Topically: Castor oil can be applied directly to the skin and hair. Massage a small amount into the affected area.
Not suitable for pregnant women; castor oil is commonly used to induce labour, so pregnant women should avoid it unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.
Be cautious when experimenting with castor oil; some users have been known to experience side effects. We highly recommend that you only use castor oil under proper medical supervision.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product05/09/2017, By CarleenPakmed Castor Oil does not state that it is Cold Pressed or Organic on the bottle. It is in a plastic bottle, I believe it should be in glass.
Is the plastic BPA free ? I can buy Castor oil from so many places but I buy from Faithful to Nature because I want Organic Cold Pressed Products.26/08/2017, By mbaliI am using it topical I have not seen much of a change yet hope to see the change in a months time or so
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.