- Vegan-friendly burger mix
- Made with activated whole food ingredients
- Tasty & filling
- A great source of plant-based protein
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Easy to prepare
- Mix 1 pouch of Outcast Burger Mix with 160ml boiling water & 1tsp oil.
- Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes, covered with a lid.
- Wet your hands & form the mixture into two large patties, approx. 1.5cm thick.
- Heat a pan to medium heat & add a splash of oil.
- Shallow fry for approx. 3 minutes on each side, until crispy & brown.
- Outcast Burger Mix can also be used as a mince substitute in a Bolognese sauce or cottage pie.
- Lentils, Chickpeas, Onion, Carrot, Beetroot, Sunflower Seeds, Tomato, Paprika, Kalahari Desert Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Mustard, Oregano, Thyme, Black Pepper.
Nutitional Information: Per 100g
- Energy: 1125 KJ
- Protein: 22.4 g
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate: 28 g
- of which Total Sugar: 4.1 g
- Total Fat: 2.71 g
- of which Saturated Fat: 0.42 g
- Fibre: 21.1 g
- Total Sodium: 569 mg
- Kraft board with recyclable inner cellophane bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product25/01/2021, By LynetteA little spicy but otherwise tasty. Sticks together really well.22/01/2021, By TamarinThis is my go to easy meal now. So tasty, I love it.26/12/2020, By LuckySuper healthy26/11/2020, By KaelaDIY luxury. Great for suppers21/11/2020, By danielleneeds binding agent29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product26/10/2020, By AllyI have celiac disease and this did not have any bad side effects for me24/10/2020, By LaylaaThey’re quick and easy to make and taste amazing!24/10/2020, By LeighI second Ilaria's comment - delicious! But the patties don't hold together very well and do end up quite dry.16/10/2020, By IlariaThese were very scrumptious! A small "gripe", if you could call it that, is that they are delicate. So if you want to make a good impression, handle them with care as they can break apart quite easily. The taste is amazing though.07/10/2020, By JustineI find that I miss hamburgers with not eating red meat, and I can't eat corn (all the vegetarian patties I have found contain corn), so I was delighted to find this. The taste is amazing!!! I found them a little dry, so just topped it with sauce. I'm thinking of adding a bit of cheese next time for added moisture and binding. These are a bit expensive, but you will get at least 4 patties out of 1 box, and as a treat, worth it, in my opinion. Will definitely repurchase!05/10/2020, By NoeksGreat taste, and so convenient as there's no freezing as for other burgers. So quick and easy and all the preparation of a good variety of vegies already done. I'm happy to find that they're soya and gluten free. I added extra oil to the mixture as they crumble easily but i guess some other binding agent would be better. Only downside is the price. Love the mix.
17/09/2020, By KeshnieConvenient and delicious. I'm always on the lookout for plant based meals that aren't packed with soya so I was very glad to find this product. Can be improved with a binding agent because the burgers crumble and break very easily. I added Orgran egg replacer on my second attempt and that helped.04/09/2020, By JocelynLove this mixture. I always add extra veg to the mix, I find sweet potato works best!22/08/2020, By MelodySuper easy to make and great taste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.