- Vegan-friendly burger mix
- Made with activated whole food ingredients
- Tasty & filling
- A great source of plant-based protein
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Easy to prepare
- Mix 1 pouch of Outcast Burger Mix with 160ml boiling water & 1tsp oil.
- Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes, covered with a lid.
- Wet your hands & form the mixture into two large patties, approx. 1.5cm thick.
- Heat a pan to medium heat & add a splash of oil.
- Shallow fry for approx. 3 minutes on each side, until crispy & brown.
- Outcast Burger Mix can also be used as a mince substitute in a Bolognese sauce or cottage pie.
- Lentils, Chickpeas, Onion, Carrot, Beetroot, Sunflower Seeds, Tomato, Paprika, Kalahari Desert Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Mustard, Oregano, Thyme, Black Pepper.
- Kraft board with recyclable inner cellophane bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product17/09/2020, By KeshnieConvenient and delicious. I'm always on the lookout for plant based meals that aren't packed with soya so I was very glad to find this product. Can be improved with a binding agent because the burgers crumble and break very easily. I added Orgran egg replacer on my second attempt and that helped.04/09/2020, By JocelynLove this mixture. I always add extra veg to the mix, I find sweet potato works best!22/08/2020, By MelodySuper easy to make and great taste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.