About the Salt Pot:
- Locally handmade & elegantly simple
- Designed to sit next to the stove within easy reach while you cook
- Smooth glazed finish on the outside
- Unglazed on the inside, to absorb any moisture in the salt
About Oryx Salt:
- Natural, unrefined & sundried
- No added iodine
- No anti-clumping agents
- No chemicals or additives
- Sustainable, from a renewable source in a pristine part of the Kalahari Desert
- High mineral content & a wealth of valuable trace elements
Did You Know? Macassar Pottery, the studio that makes the salt pots, is a self-sustaining social enterprise where locals are upskilled to be entrepreneurs, telling their own stories through unique ceramic ware. The business is co-owned by its employees. The cotton bags are sewn by a home industry project in Ndabeni village. The spoon is made by rural artisan carvers in Kenya. Ukama Packing Solutions, the company that packages the Salt Pot Gift Set, is a micro-enterprise holding company, that trains local communities to run their own businesses.
- Salt pot gift set includes: 1 x Handmade Ceramic Salt Pot, 1 x Wild Olive Wood Spoon & Mini Cotton Bag of Fine Salt
- 3 Piece Gift Set
- Oryx Fine Desert Salt Bag: Kalahari Desert Salt
- Salt Pot: Handmade Ceramic with Glaze Finish
- Salt Spoon: Wild Olive Wood
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product07/09/2020, By ClaudineAdds a chic tough to any tabletop!17/06/2020, By ClaudineLOVE this! Really happy with this buy, makes cooking just that much more exciting! Oh and the salt is DEVINE!10/05/2020, By RalphLoving this cute salt pot03/06/2019, By NinaI love my Oryx salt pot! It sits next to my stove for convenience and I like its simple style and knowing that it's been locally handmade. .
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.