- Makes scrambled eggs, omelette, frittata and quiche
- Equal to 15 eggs per pack
- Mixed with Chickpea Flour - which has fewer calories than regular flour
- Endorsed as Gluten-free by Coeliac Australia & NZ
- Wheat-free, Soy-free and yeast free
- No dairy, nuts or eggs added
- Kosher friendly
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- To make scrambled eggs whisk 50g Easy Egg with 240ml water and 2.5 tsp. of oil in a medium bowl until blended
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with oil. Heat over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
- Continue cooking and lifting till eggs are thickened and no visible liquid remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and serve Immediately.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Nett Weight: 250 g
- Chickpea Flour, Maize Flour, Vegetable Gums (Stabilisers): Methylcellulose, Carrageenan; Vegetable Protein, Dextrose from Maize, Salt, Turmeric, Raising Agent: Calcium Carbonate, Garlic Powder.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 50g serving
- Energy (kJ): 1464
- Protein (g): 14.9
- Carbohydrate (g): 46.8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.7
- Total Fat (g): 3.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 16
- Sodium (mg): 2020
- Biodegradable Cardboard box
Country of Origin:
- Product of Australia
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.