- Sandalwood has antiseptic properties, making it useful in the treatment of urinary tract issues
- Beneficial in the treatment of varicose veins and swollen lymph nodes
- Has a relaxing effect on the nerves
- Recommended in the treatment of respiratory tract infections
- Applied to the skin, it is soothing, cooling and moisturising
- Can be used in a diffuser or mixed with a carrier oil as a massage oil
- In vapour therapy, sandalwood oil can be used for its aphrodisiac effect, help clear bronchitis, coughs, chest infections, asthma, insomnia, irritability, nervous tension and stress
- As a blended massage oil or diluted in the bath, sandalwood oil can assist with chest infections and bronchitis, coughs, dry eczema, insomnia, scar tissue, irritability, nervous tension, stress, and as an aphrodisiac and for relaxing.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use during pregnancy or if nursing
- If under a doctor’s care, consult your physician
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas - possible skin sensitivity
- Do not take internally
100% pure certified organic sandalwood essential oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.