- Concentrated organically certified blend of our finest essential oils of Jasmine Sambac, patchouli and ylang ylang
- Can be used in a diffuser or mixed with a carrier oil as a massage oil
- Jasmine Sambac is a strong strain of jasmine, with a rich, heady aroma, followed up by fruity and floral notes. Jasmine Sambac oil is known to have antidepressant, aphrodisiac, antibacterial, analgesic, anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, sedative, antiseptic, expectorant, uplifting, stimulating, and anti-tumor properties
- Patchouli is rich in antioxidant vitamin A, C and E, and is deeply nourishing
- Ylang-ylang raises the spirit, relaxes mind and body, opens the heart and enhances euphoric sensual moods. It inspires creativity, boosts self-esteem and promotes peace, joy and inner trust
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use during pregnancy or if nursing
- If under a doctor’s care, consult your physician
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas - possible skin sensitivity
- Do not take internally
- Dab a drop as a perfume or add to a carrier oil, like Moroccan Argan Liquid Gold, and use as an exquisite body oil
- Place a few drops into your bath, ultrasonic diffuser, car diffuser or diffuser pendant to receive the amazing benefits of this incredible blend. A little goes a long way
Organically certified blend of Jasmine Sambac, patchouli and ylang ylang essential oils
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriGreat product25/10/2020, By HeatherFantastic product11/05/2020, By RealGood ambiance11/11/2019, By MELANIEThis oil smells divine and works well in my Soil diffuser.23/01/2019, By JeannieBeautiful Blend and quality oil.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.