- Improves overall testosterone levels
- May improve sex drive in both men, and women
- Can help balance androgenic, and estrogenic hormone balance
- Can help to regulate healthy body weight
- May improve physical performance and post exercise recovery
- Anti-inflammatory properties help to alleviate muscle soreness (DOMS)
- May assist with adult acne in women
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
- Bottled in clear glass, with a cork stopper
- 100% natural
- Men: Mix three tablespoons of Pine Pollen in a glass of milk or water. Drink at night.
- Women: Mix one tablespoon of Pine Pollen in a glass of milk or water.
- To improve the bioavailability, and digestibility of pine pollen, consider grinding it in a mortar and pestle before consuming.
- Do not take pine pollen daily. Taking it intermittently will minimize its potential to interrupt healthy endocrine function.
- Not for use by persons 18 years, and younger, pregnant, or nursing.
- Store in a dry place.
- Reseal after opening.
Did you know? Pine pollen contains different phyto-androgens, plant hormones which are chemically similar to human testosterone. These phyto-testosterones include dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), androsterone, androstenedione.
- 50 g
- Wild Organic Pine Pollen.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
0 out of 4 people would recommend this product10/06/2019, By JoI never write reviews but decided I had to warn you against wasting your money. There is barely ANY pollen in this bottle ... I'd say maybe 5% ... the rest is just husk. Very disappointed!01/05/2019, By ShaunHow can this rubbish be priced so high, especially since it contains a low % of p pollen, and then not even sourced from the Chinese,Masson pine. Remove it from the shelves or reduce the price by 90%. What's wrong with
you?04/04/2019, By mackLocal,are you mad,you eating poison.Only 2 types of trees and both are in china.Contact me for details 083728445403/04/2019, By HuskBoiExtremely disappointing product, being approximately 10% pine pollen and 90% fibrous husk. If you're looking for a proper product, stay away from this and spend your money elsewhere.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.