- Made with natural minerals & vitamins
- Provides a variety of strengthening nutrients that may be lacking in your daily diet
- Promotes new hair growth & combats hair fall
- Nourishes the hair follicles to produce longer, stronger hair
- Vitamin C helps to build collagen, promoting stronger, less brittle hair
- Biotin helps to prevent hair breakage
- Selenium reduces oxidative stress & activates enzymes needed for cell regeneration
Did You Know? Silica helps to balance hormones, which can combat hormonal hair loss and thinning. It also bonds with numerous essential minerals and helps them get to the periphery of the body, such as the hair and nails – feeding the follicles and restoring lustre to your hair.
- Biotin, Niacin, Thiamin, Zinc, Silica, Selenium, Copper, Lycopene, Glutathione, Amino acids, Vitamins A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Pycnogenol, Cocos nucifera.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product14/12/2018, By GidsIs this product only meant for people with ethnic hair ??02/11/2018, By LeoniI've tried this oil an it is definitely not worth the hype. It also sucks that Organic Health Solutions increased the prices of all their products dramatically the minute they became more well-known. I used to support them but now they can kiss my ###01/08/2018, By tendayiJust started but I think it us working. Anxiously waiting to see what happens in a month09/06/2018, By JessThe oil is very soothing when you apply it to the scalp... I put my jar in warm water before I use it so that the mixture melts back to a liquid (it's very cold here so it becomes a balm)... I'm sure it will be great for hair growth after a few months!14/05/2018, By HellizmaI absolutely love this oil. I have been mixing it with castor oil and peppermint and rosemary essential oil (soil) and my hair has grown significantly over the past few weeks. A month ago I trimmed off about 4cm, and right now my hair is back to my pre-trim length. This will be a staple from now on. Also... NO MORE BREAKAGE16/02/2018, By GennaThis hair oil doesn't indicate that you can't actually use it on your hair just after a wash. It does penetrate to an extent, but also sits on top of your hair making it look dirty.
I would recommend using this as a mask and putting it on your hair the night before you are going to wash your hair.
It does however leave my hair beautiful and soft. I am yet to see if it makes my hair grow faster.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.