- Start towards healthier living; dress your bed in 100% Certified Organic Cotton.
- This duvet cover set is Oxford Style, dimensions 230 x 200cm.
Please Note: These products are made to order by our suppliers. Please allow 2-5 working days from date of payment for delivery.
Why Choose Organic Cotton
- Organic cotton is softer, thicker and breathes well. No harsh chemicals are used when producing organic cotton fabrics.
- Organic Cotton is hypo-allergenic and safe for your family.
- Better for sensitive skin.
- Organic cotton is stronger. Chemicals used on conventional cotton breaks the fibres down, making it weaker. Without the chemical treatments organic cotton plants grows stronger therefore the organic fibre is stronger than conventional cotton.
- Our skin is more prone to absorbing chemicals while we sleep. Some chemicals are stored in our bodies, this is called bioaccumulation which weakens the immune system.
- We give our defense system a rest when sleeping under chemical free bed linen.
Better for the environment
- With organic cotton the earth is treated with care. No chemicals or synthetic fertilizers are used.
- Organic Cotton crops uses less water than conventional cotton.
- Healthy organic crops leads to healthy soil. Chemicals used on conventional cotton depletes the soil of any living matte. The cotton cannot grow naturally and the soil needs more and more supplies to grow including synthetic fertilizers and vast amounts of water. Cotton eating bugs become resistant to pesticides and this cycle keeps getting stronger.
Organic certification is intended to assure quality and prevent fraud. For peace of mind buy certified organic products. If it is not certified, it probably is not organic.
By buying an organic cotton T-shirt or bed sheet you are giving us the chance to re-establish our natural farming system in a way that is not hazardous to coming generations and the soil that nourishes us all. Ram Kalaspurkar – organic farmer(India
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.