- Fitted bed sheet for baby's cot
- Certified organic cotton
- Thread count: 200
- Dimensions: Standard style, 123 x 138cm
- Certification: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Luxurious chemical-free linen for your baby
- Clean, healthy, non toxic, non irritating & non allergenic
Did You Know? We absorb more chemicals into our skin while we sleep than while we're awake. Grown-ups can absorb up to 60% of environmental chemicals through their skin; and because babies and young children’s skin is 5 times thinner than ours, it's so important to limit their chemical exposure while they sleep.
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Softer, thicker & more breathable than cvonventional cotton; really luxurious & comfortable
- With no chemical damage to the crops during farming, organic cotton is stronger than ordinary cotton & lasts longer
- Hypo-allergenic & safe for baby's soft, delicate skin
- Better for the Earth; no chemicals, pesticides or synthetic fertilisers are used
- Organic cotton crops require less water than conventional crops
- Healthy organic crops mean healthy soil & a healthy ecosystem
Certification: Organic certification is intended to assure quality and prevent fraud. For peace of mind, ensure your organic products carry reputable certification.The Pure Cotton Shop products are mede with cotton certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.