- Organic cotton baby pillowcase
- Dimensions: 37 x 27cm
- Thread count: 200
- Certification: Global Organic Textile Standard
- Softer, thicker & more durable
- Safer for baby & the environment
Did You Know? Your baby's skin is more prone to absorbing chemicals while he or she sleeps. Organic cotton contains none of these nasties, so you needn't worry about harsh chemicals affecting baby's immune system. The cotton used to make this pillowcase was handpicked from fields where no synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or herbicides were used
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Soft & thick
- Better for sensitive skin
- Better for the environment
- Strong & durable (without the chemical damage caused by pesticides)
- We give our defense system a rest when sleeping under chemical free bed linen
- No chemicals or synthetic fertilisers are used on the crops
- Organic cotton crops uses less water than ordinary cotton
- Healthy organic crops lead to healthy soil and a happy ecosystem, with no nasty chemicals causing nutrient depletion or harming beneficial insects
By buying organic cotton products, you are helping to support the practice of natural farming, and healthy soil cultivation.
Certification: Pure Cotton Shop creates bedding using organic cotton certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). Organic certification assures quality and prevents fraud. Be sure to buy certified organic products for peace of mind.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product31/01/2020, By OrganicNice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.