- Oxford style organic cotton duvet cover set
- Duvet dimensions: 150 x 200cm
- Thread count: 300
- Certification: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
Please Note: These products are made to order by our suppliers. Please allow 2-5 working days from date of payment for delivery.
Organic Cotton Facts:
- Organic cotton is softer, thicker & more breathable than ordinary cotton
- Organic cotton is hypo-allergenic & ultra-gentle on sensitive skin
- Organic cotton is stronger & lasts longer; it's a better investment from your home than ordinary cotton or synthetic bedding
- Growing cotton organically is better for the environment, with no harsh chemical fertilisers or pesticides used, & less water required
Did You Know? Your body absorbs more chemicals while you sleep; these chemicals get absorbed through your skin and stored in your body, where they can damage your natural defences. By choosing organic cotton and limiting your chemical exposure, you can enjoy a healthier night's sleep and give your body a chance to rest and recover.
Certification: If cotton isn't certified, there's no way of knowing whether its truly organic. For quality assurance and peace of mind, choose GOTS certified cotton products from The Pure Cotton Shop.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.