- Brightening serum with vitamin B3
- Gives the skin a natural glow
- Rejuvenates dull-looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Helps to reduce melanin quantity
- Hydrates the skin and increases firmness & elasticity
- Can be used with LED phototherapy
- Part of Skin Affair’s LAB Series
- Certified organic by Cosmos
- A gentle serum for both women & men to enjoy
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) helps to repair and protect the skin while reducing inflammation.
- Kiwi fruit gives the skin a radiant glow and aids an even complexion by reducing visible age spots and minimising hyperpigmentation.
- Squalane deeply hydrates the skin and helps to repair and protect the skin from free radicals.
- Apply serum directly to cleansed skin, using gentle upward strokes.
- With LED device: select area for your skin concerns. Use 3 minutes a day on that treatment area, 5 days a week for a period of 8 weeks to achieve visible results.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 15 ml.
- Xanthan Gum, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch , Aspalathus linearis (Green Rooibos) Extract , Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Glyceryl oleate Citrate , Squalane, Inulin, Fructose, Niacinamide, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, butylene glycol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Alcohol, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract
- *Ingredients from organic farming ** Naturally occurring in essential oils.
- Held within a beautiful reusable, recyclable, frosted glass bottle with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.