- 100% Shiraz (2013)
- SGS Certified
- Made using organically grown grapes
- Integrity & Sustainability Certified by the Wine and Spirit Board
- Fair Labour Practice Certified by The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trading Association
- Gold Medal winner, Michelangelo International Wine & Spirits Awards 2014
- Vines are organically farmed, trellised with drip irrigation
- Vines are managed with sustainable techniques, eg. cover crops & organic mulching
- Notes of ripe plum & cherries, vanilla & black forest cake on the nose
- Dried fruit, oak spice & subtle hints of roasted coffee bean on the palate
Food pairing suggestions:
- Roquefort cheese
- Roast game dishes
- Black forest cake
Did You Know? Another name for Shiraz is Syrah, which means “princess” in Arabic.
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 14%
- Residual Sugar: 2.8g/L
- FSO2: 25mg/L
- TSO2: 60mg/L
- pH: 3.51
- TS: 5,6.0g/L
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.