- Organic Cabernet Sauvignon (2014)
- Made from grapes grown in strict accordance with organic standards
- Control Union Certified
- Integrity & Sustainability Certified by the Wine and Spirit Board
- Fair Labour Practice Certified by The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trading Association
Food pairing suggestions: A great complement to hearty dishes like beef stew or carpaccio.
- A distinctive nose with aromas of tomato leaf, wood shavings & mulberry
- A rich, well-rounded flavour with dark fruits & velvety tannins
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 14%
- Residual Sugar: 3.7g/L
- FSO2: 13mg/L
- TSO2: 69mg/L
- pH: 3.50
- TS: 5.8 g/L
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.