- Organic Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot (2013)
- Matured in oak wood barrels
- Integrity & Sustainability Certified by the Wine and Spirit Board
- Fair Labour Practice Certified by The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trading Association
- Made from organically grown grapes, cultivated using drip irrigation, organic mulching & green leaf management
- A dark fruity blend with notes of blackcurrant & berries
- Well-integrated oak & ripe tannins with a complementary hint of caramel
Merlot (38%), Cabernet Sauvignon (62%)
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 14.5%
- Residual Sugar: 3.4g/L
- FSO2 : 18mg/L
- TSO2 : 81mg/L
- pH : 3.51
- TS : 5.9g/L
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By MarciusExcellent23/10/2020, By TEnjoyed it08/10/2020, By GusI keep this one on hand as its one of my favourite blends19/09/2020, By LiciaGreat wine and great value !25/07/2017, By JianineQuite a heavy wine, works well with a cooked meal - we had it with lasagne. Weird picture on the label.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.