- Dry-roasted chickpeas coated with 70% dark chocolate
- Palm oil-free
- Made with sustainably sourced, direct trade cocoa
- Without preservatives
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free
- Halaal approved
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Enjoy your way.
- Store in a cool dry place below 21 degrees celsius, out of direct sunlight and never refrigerate.
- Nett Weight: 444 g
- Orbs Roasted Chickpeas Dark Chocolate: 70% Single-Origin Dark Chocolate, Dry-Roasted Chickpea Centre, Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass 65%, Cocoa Butter 5%, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin), Shine (Acacia Gum).
- Orbs Roasted Chickpeas Dark Chocolate Peppermint: 70% direct-trade dark chocolate with a dry-roasted chickpea centre: Chickpeas, Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass 65%, Cocoa Butter 5%, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin), Cold-pressed Peppermint Oil, Shine (Acacia Gum).
- Orbs Roasted Chickpeas Dark Chocolate Orange: 70% direct-trade dark chocolate with a dry-roasted chickpea centre: Chickpeas, Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass 65%, Cocoa Butter 5%, Sugar, Sunflower Lecithin), Cold-pressed Orange Oil, Shine (Acacia Gum).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1999
- Protein (g): 11.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 36
- of which Total Sugar (g): 21.8
- Total Fat (g): 26.9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 15.6
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 18.1
- Sodium (mg): 67
- This product was made in a facility that uses peanuts, soy, cow’s milk and wheat (gluten).
- Made in a facility that uses an allergen control program with every effort taken to ensure this product may not contain traces of dairy, wheat and tree nuts.
- FSC certified paper cartons, printed with plant based inks and sealed within a recyclable clear packet.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.