- Choose from 60ml or 500ml of Oneka’s Goldenseal & Citrus Energizing Shampoo
- Grapefruit and tangerine blend: wash away dullness
- Goldenseal: tonic and purifying
- Ylang Ylang: moisturize the hair cuticle and leaves hair extra shiny
- Horsetail: strengthens the hair shaft
- Sage: balancing
- Burdock and Nettle extract: restorative
- Oneka products are produced using sustainable resources, and sustainable permaculture methods are used on their organic farm where they grow and harvest the botanical ingredients
- No sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances or petroleum base substitutions
purified water, organic blend of Calendula officinalis (marigold), Arctium lappa (burdock root), Salvia sclarea (clary sage), Urtica dioica (nettle leaves), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), Equisetum arvense (horsetail), Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal), decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, vegetable glycerin, Cannabis sativa (hemp seed oil), panthenol (Vitamin B5), guar gum, citric acid, essential oil blend of grapefruit (Citrus grandis), tangerine (Citrus Reticulata) and ylang-ylang (Cananga odorata), polyaminopropyl biguanide.
3 out of 5 people would recommend this product05/07/2017, By A JenniferI really wanted to like this but I found it left my hair very dry and almost sticky. I am used to natural shampoos that leave your hair feeling dryer than a normal supermarket brand would but this one made it almost impossible to even get a comb through it. It also didn't lather well.29/05/2017, By raeesaGood shampoo. cleanses hair well.20/03/2016, By KyleighBoth my husband and I used this product and we have totally different hair types. The result was the same: our hair became oilier than when we washed it and knots developed, sticking our hair together.08/01/2016, By ThavashniGreat product. Excellent lather. Does not strip your hair of oils. Is really gentle. A little goes a long way. the best thing is that it leaves hair soft without the need for conditioner everyday. I bought this and the purple bottle, tried both and they are both great.01/11/2015, By CatherineI bought a small (60ml) bottle of this and I already know a full sized bottle will be in my next order! It smells fresh and citrusy (without being over powering) and doesn strip your hair or leave it tangled. It lathers well and rinses easily. Awesome stuff :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.