- Choose from 60ml or 500ml of Oneka’s Angelica & Lavender Hydrating Conditioner
- Angelica is a nurturing plant that leaves a clean, calm, and energized feeling. The fatty acids and tannins found in angelica have nourishing and cleansing properties.
- Lavender has soothing and regenerating qualities and works to regenerate and repair.
- Sage gives hair a natural, healthy glow and shine,
- Horsetail improves the strength of the hair shaft
- Oneka products are produced using sustainable resources, and sustainable permaculture methods are used on their organic farm where they grow and harvest the botanical ingredients
- No sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances or petroleum base substitutions
purified water, organic blend of Arctium lappa (burdock root), Salvia sclarea (clary sage), Urtica dioica (nettle leaves), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), Equisetum arvense (horsetail), Angelica archangelica (angelica), Simmondisa chinensis (jojoba oil), Cannabis sativa (hemp seed oil), alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Oriza sativa (rice protein), panthenol (Vitamin B5), cetyl alcohol (plant-derived), polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender essential oil), polyaminopropyl biguanide.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product18/09/2017, By JanineLeft a residue and it didn't add any softness or shine.15/11/2015, By CatherineI bought a few small sized bottles of Oneka conditioners; and this one by far is my least favourite smell. It still does a good job at leaving my hair shiny, but it smells distinctly of my dogs shampoo! Not mad about that at all; but the scent does disappear once your hair is dry... But still, probably wouldn buy this particular conditioner/ shampoo again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.