- CBD oil blend for pets
- Nano-emulsified CBD oil
- Medium strength
- Combined synergistic herbs
- Herbs improve bioavailability & enhance entourage effect
- 100% THC-free
- Helps pets to feel calm
- Perfect to use before thunderstorms
- May help pets who suffer sore joints
- Tasty: pets should happily consume it
- Palm oil-free
- Proudly South Africa
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Give your pet 2 to 5 drops under their tongue or onto their food, 2 to 3 times a day, or when necessary.
- Titrate dosage upwards every three days until satisfied.
- Larger and unhealthy pets may require a higher starting dose.
- Store below 25°C out of direct sunlight.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- CBD Per Bottle: 300 mg.
- Serving Size: 0.50 ml providing you with 10mg of CBD.
- Servings Per Container: 60.
- CBD isolate, Valerian Root, Chamomile Flower, Ginger Root, Turmeric Root, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Vitamin E.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with dropper.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- This unregistered product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its safety, quality, or intended use. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/04/2022, By EliBoth my dogs, my cat and my bird are all loving this product.
1 Drop in my Budgies food has completely calmed him down
Half a pipette straight into my dogs mouths does the trick for them. Much less aggressive and anxious
My cat takes 5 drops in his food as he doesnt love the taste, but wow I love the effects it has on him. Much less sassy and rebellious
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.