- A beautiful wood grain ultrasonic no-flame, cool mist aroma diffuser
- Comes with Smart APP, Bluetooth speaker for music and LED lights
- Scan the APP barcode and download the APP, and control all the functions from your mobile phone
- Suitable for spas, salons, offices, bedrooms, living rooms, etc
- Refreshes and moisturizes the air for rooms of 20-40 square metres
- Safe for children and pregnant women
- Diffuser will switch off automatically based on time you set - up to 8 hours’ working time
- With an LED that can be set to 7 different gentle and soothing colors
- You can use natural essential oils in an attractive aroma diffuser to enhance your atmosphere quality.
- Can cover the smell of pets or smoking
- Connect the DC port to the DC slot of the base.
- Take off the cover.
- Add water into the tank, don’t exceed the maximum 400 ml.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of essential oils per 100 ml of water.
- Re-install the cover.
- Connect the AC adaptor to the power socket.
- MIST: First press, it enters into high mist mode with ‘ON’ continuous mist option. Keep pressing to move 1H, 3H, 6H, OFF. Long press 2s can turn off the unit at any mode.
- HIGH/LOW: First press, the unit enters into low mist mode with sound of “DD”. Second press to enter into the intermittent mist with sound of “DDD” (work 30s, stop 30s, recycle). Third press, high mist with sound of “D”
- LIGHT: First press, 7 LED colours changing automatically. Second press, pause on current colour. Third press, move to next color and each color is adjustable between bright and dim mode.
- When power connects, LIGHT can work alone
- Store in a cool dry place
- Nett Volume: 400 ml
- Humidifier, Aroma diffuser, Bluetooth speaker
- Cardboard box
Country of Origin:
- Made in China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.