- Tests acid or alkaline state of saliva and urine only, not water or other fluids
- Easy to use
- Indicate alkaline or acid level instantly
- You don’t need a partner to use it
- 150 tests - can be used by your whole family
- Only needs your saliva
- Tear off a 3cm strip of paper.
- Gather some saliva in your mouth.
- Drop some saliva from your tongue onto the paper to moisten it.
- Wait approximately 1 minute.
- Compare the colour of the wet paper to the pH scale on the front of the dispenser or the side of the box. Record your readings.
- The pH scale on your Ocean Milk® pH Litmus dispenser is marked from 4.5 to 7.5
- Any number below 7 means that the sample you are testing is on the acid side. Above 7 is alkaline.
- The lower the number, the more acidic the pH reading is. Seven indicates a neutral state. Therefore, neither acid nor alkaline.
- Saliva readings should ideally be 7.5pH indicating healthy, slightly alkaline extracellular fluids.
- Keep away from sunlight and moisture.
- 150 Tests
- Nett Weight: 18 g
- Plastic and light board.
- Cardboard box
Country of Origin:
- Made in China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.