Benefits of Maca:
- A root grown in the Andes mountains of Peru, maca increases endurance and energy
- Full of nutrients, it is said to enhance memory, learning and mental ability
- Used as a vitality tonic, it alleviates stress and anxiety and creates a sense of well being
- Balancing the endocrine system, maca helps the adrenal, pancreatic, pituitary and thyroid glands
- Has been used to enhance fertility in both people and animals
- Aiding the circulatory system, wounds heal faster when maca is a part of your diet
- Add 30g smoothie mix, 300ml water, and 1 peeled frozen banana to blender
- If you're feeling creative, feel free to add extra smoothie mix, nut butter, frozen fruit, coconut water, or milk alternative
- Blend until smooth!
Organic Maca Root Powder*, Water-extracted Yellow Pea Protein, Organic Chia Seeds*, Dates, Almonds, Pecans and/or Walnuts, Oats, Wild Harvested Mesquite Powder, Sunflower Seeds, Organic Baobab Fruit Powder*, Raisins, Cinnamon
*certified organic at source
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product07/05/2018, By JahI don't really like the taste of this smoothie mix. I prefer the cacao and the berry ones better. This one has a weird aftertaste and is very bland even when I add different fruits and honey to it.06/05/2018, By KayI know Macca is good for health but I am struggling to incorporate it in my diet. It has a strong after-taste that does not seem to agree with me at all!
Adding cacao powder to my smoothies when I use this product does make it friendlier to my taste buds but since the range does have the cacao mix, I think I would rather stick to that one.11/12/2017, By AngieLove this in smoothies! Tastes great! Use it in my morning smoothie and keeps the hunger at bay till lunchtime.25/08/2017, By TaniaWe add it to our breakfast smoothie and it's great. I'll definitely buy it again.17/08/2017, By KavishaHas a really bad after taste, not sure what to do with the rest of it.07/08/2017, By TarynI received this product as a sample. I don't agree that it has a caramel flavour, I did not like the taste at all but added a teaspoon of organic cacao powder and that made it taste great. I was surprised how creamy it was considering it's vegan. Will definitely buy this in future.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.