- Eco-friendly alternative to reusable plastic containers
- Biodegradable alternative to clingwrap
- Prevents food from drying out
- Can last up to 1 year with proper care
- Suitable for vegetarians with Beeswax
- Wait until the food item is cold before wrapping.
- Use the warmth of your hands to press and mould your wrap firmly around the item to be stored.
- Place the wrapped item in the fridge or take them with you on the go for your sandwiches and rolls.
- Wrapped foods can also be put in the freezer for up to one month.
Please Note: Not suitable for raw meat.
- Keep away from all sources of heat including hot water, steam, hot food and flames.
- Wash with cool water (<40°C) using a mild dish soap.
- Rinse and air dry before storing.
- Top Tip: Some dishwashing liquids contain Alcohol - always be sure to check ingredient lists where available!
- 2 Piece Set
- Contains: 1 x Medium (17 x 17 cm) & 1 x Large (17 x 21 cm).
- Boxed in bleach-free kraft cardboard. 100% recyclable.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Vietnam.
100% Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) compliant.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By YususI love this one
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.