NutriSmart Protein is GMO-free, hormone treatment-free, and is not a by-product of cheese manufacturing. The milk for this product is derived from cows that graze year-round on pesticide-free, chemical free, natural grass pastures, and that are not injected with growth hormones of any kind.
NutriSmart Protein is non-denatured, which means it is not produced using high heat, acid baths or harsh chemicals that destroy its living biology, the key to delivering its powerful, vital nutrition.
NutriSmart Protein - Whey Protein in a Class of its Own
- It is a delicious 100% natural bio-active native whey protein, containing exceptional amounts of non-denatured lactoferrin, immunoglobulins and covalent bonded cysteine. These components have tremendous health benefits.
- It supplies full spectrum of essential and non-essential amino acids in their natural form.
- Unlike most of whey proteins available on the market, is not a by-product of cheese manufacturing. It is uniquely manufactured from raw milk, using low temperature and minimal processing. The milk is derived from cows that graze year-round on natural chemical-free pastures. No animals are treated with hormones, antibiotics, or fed GMO food.
- It is a native whey concentrate, not isolate, and it’s never hydrolyzed, cross-flow filtered, micro filtered, ultra filtered, or ion exchanged. All these processes denature protein, and drastically reduce whey protein benefits.
- It is suitable for children and adults. Ideal for sportsmen and anyone interested in optimal health.
Please Note: Although there is no official GMO free certification, the manufacturer assures that the cows are free grazing on chemical free grass, but unfortunately grass cannot be certified GMO free as the seeds are free to travel through the air – similar to the way that honey cannot be 100% certified. This is a pure whey product that only contains naturally occurring glutamic acid, with no added MSG.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop with 6-8 ounces (180-240ml) water or your favourite beverage. For best results mix in a hand shaker or low speed blender.
If you are nursing or under medical supervision, before using this product consult your practitioner.
Proprietary native whey protein concentrate, natural flavours, natural cocoa, stevia.
In the raw milk, you will find the following essential & non-essential amino acids:
Amino Acids, Alanine, Arginine,Aspartic acid, Cysteine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan,Tyrosine, Valine
Please Note: This product contains naturally occurring glutamic acid, and is free of added MSG.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product21/02/2017, By melissaI love this high quality shake. I enjoy it with coconut milk and a serving of frozen blueberries in a blender and then shaking a scoop of the shake in after not to damage the fragile proteins.04/02/2017, By Lourens / HeilaJust as nature intended it to be - raw milk.
This is really a wonderful whey protein. The best we have tried but nothing as real as this one. Truly thanks to this great way to get your amino acids in - so important for building and keeping cells healthy.17/04/2016, By VerenaThe product dissolves beautifully but the aftertaste of the Stevia is very unpleasant. Would be better not to sweeten it at all and rather use fruit or dates in a smoothie to sweeten.31/07/2015, By YvonneNicest protein powder Ive tried so far. Using a blender it mixes easily with whatever you put with it. A vanilla version could perhaps be nice?03/03/2015, By LouiseNew to organic and health products so is taking me some time to get used to the taste. Dissolves easily and will continue using, maybe need to find different ways to mix it with other juices etc..
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.