- Made for maximum nutrient extraction
- Create countless nutrient-dense meals
- Make smoothies, juices, pasta sauce, pesto, hummus & more
- Powerful 1000W motor emulsifies hard & soft food produce
- Easily blends fruit, vegetables, grains, nuts & seeds
- Simple & easy to use
- Easy-twist extractor blade
- Ultra-easy to clean
- Base secured by suction cups
- Modern design with sleek finishes
- Made of non-toxic materials
- Free of bisphenol, BPA & phthalates
- Comes with 2 on-the-go lids
- Comes with a recipe guide
- Add ingredients into the cup.
- Screw the blade into the cup.
- Do not exceed the max line.
- Push the cup into the base & twist to begin blending.
- To stop, press the cup down again, turn the cup & detach.
- Cups & lids may be used on the top rack of the dishwasher, however, hand washing is recommended.
- The NutriBullet motor base & blades are not dishwasher safe.
- When washing the extractor blade, do not fully submerge in water. Rinse the blade under running water & dry immediately.
- Depending on how frequently your Nutribullet is used, the extractor blade will need to be replaced in time (approximately every 6 months).
- Do not blend hot ingredients in this Nutribullet.
Did you know? Nutribullet is made using state-of-the-art technology that extracts food into its most easily absorbable state so your body can benefit fully from potent, natural, wholesome nutrition.
- 1 x Power Base (1000W)
- 1 x Tall Cups (700ml)
- 1 x Short Cup (590ml)
- 1 x Extractor Blade
- 2 x On-The-Go Lids
- 1 x Recipe Booklet
- Stainless Steel Extractor Blade, BPA-free, Phthalate-Free Plastic Cups & Lids.
- NutriBullet cardboard box
Country of Origin:
- The People’s Republic Of China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.