Your nutribullet PRO releases optimal nutrition by:
- Ripping apart pulp
- Open up seeds
- Cracking through stalks
- Shredding skin
Materials: Stainless steel blades, non-toxic BPA-free plastic cups
Motor: 220-240v 900w
Warranty: 1 year
The saying goes “you are what you eat”, but in fact it’s more accurate to say “you are what you absorb”. And your body doesn’t always absorb the nutrients you need. The NutriBullet is designed to change that, giving you a wealth of nutrients that can be readily digested and assimilated.
Your NutriBullet PRO set includes:
1 x high-torque power base with 900 Watts of Power to fuel your NutriBullet PRO to extract even the toughest ingredients faster and more efficiently than ever before!
1 x 946ml (32 oz) colossal cup (with 1 lip ring for comfortable drinking) for big appetites, or two or more NutriBlast servings at a time
1 x 709ml (240z) tall cup with 1 handled lip ring: the classic accessory to the NutriBullet PRO that provides the perfect amount of space to mix your well-rounded daily NutriBlast. Seal it off with the Handled Lip Ring for a simple sipping experience.
1 x stainless steel extractor blade: with a unique design that works with the powerful torque of the motor to break through tough seeds, thick stems and tough skin, accessing the hidden nutrition inside. The blade never needs sharpening
1 x flip top to-go lid: you can take your freshly extracted nutriblast on the road with you. Simply attach the re-sealable Flip Top To-Go Lid that fits onto any NutriBullet PRO Cup, and provides an easy, mess-free opening through which to drink your concoctions.
1 x Pocket nutritionist: Plenty of advice on how to select the freshest organic produce & plan a balanced weekly menu.
- Fill your NutriBullet tall cup or short cup with 50% leafy greens & 50% fresh fruit or veg.
- Top with a handful of seeds or nuts.
- Add enough water, almond milk or coconut milk to cover the ingredients; you can fill the cup up to the max line.
- Twist on the extractor blade.
- Place the cup onto the power base. Press down & twist to lock the motor on.
- Extract until your NutriBlast drink has a smooth & creamy consistency.
- Serve, sip & enjoy!
Recipe: The Foundation of Youth Elixir
Look and feel better than you have in years with this berry-licious delight!
Two handfuls kale
½ avocado (pitted and peeled)
1 medium nectarine (pitted)
½ cup blueberries
10 walnut halves
Fill to the max line with spring water or almond milk. Extract and Enjoy!
- NutriBullet cups & lids are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- The NutriBullet motor base & blades are NOT dishwasher safe.
- The NutriBullet is NOT suitable for the microwave.
- Hand wash the NutriBullet blades with warm soapy water. Do not attempt to remove the gasket ring.
- The NutriBullet is NOT suitable for use as an ice crusher. Use frozen fruit or chilled liquids to make an icy-cold NutriBlast.
- The following seeds are NOT suitable for use in your NutriBullet; apple seeds, apricot pits, cherry stones, plum pits.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/06/2017, By AyandaI decided to gift a friend. And now they are going on about the benefits of smoothies and predigested food. So if you are anything like my friend, then you will never regret this purchase my friend
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.