- Motor: 1700W
- Capacity: Oversized Cup = 1330ml, Souperblast Pitcher = 1000ml, Short Cup = 946ml
- Materials: Stainless steel blades, non-toxic BPA-free plastic cups
- Colour: Black base
- Warranty: 1 year
The saying goes “you are what you eat”, but in fact, it’s more accurate to say “you are what you absorb”. And your body doesn’t always absorb the nutrients you need. Just like the original, this NutriBullet is designed to change that, giving you a wealth of nutrients that can be readily digested and assimilated. But unlike the originals, after years of research and technological development, the NutriBullet RX now provides a 95% nutrient extraction ratio transforming every food into a superfood!
Use your NutriBullet to make a huge variety of delicious and nourishing “NutriBlast” drink recipes, as well as soups, dressings, desserts and dips. With the 7-minute heating functionality, you can now prepare piping hot nourishing soups or sauces with ease too!
Parts included in your 10 piece NutriBullet system:
- Extractor blade: A unique stainless steel blade design that uses cyclonic action to break through tough stems & hard seeds.
- Power base: The “heart” of the NutriBullet system, a powerful 1700W high torque power base.
- Souperblast Pitcher with 2 Piece Lid
- Oversized Cup
- Short cup
- Comfort Lip Ring
- Pitcher Lid
- Stay-fresh Resealable Lid
- Blade Remover
- User guide & recipe book: Packed with delicious, wholesome NutriBlast recipes, plus the NutriBullet 6-Week Transformation Plan.
- Fill your NutriBullet tall cup or short cup with 50% leafy greens & 50% fresh fruit or veg.
- Top with a handful of seeds or nuts.
- Add enough water, almond milk or coconut milk to cover the ingredients; you can fill the cup up to the max line.
- Twist on the extractor blade.
- Place the cup onto the power base. Press down & twist to lock the motor on.
- Extract until your NutriBlast drink has a smooth & creamy consistency.
- Serve, sip & enjoy!
To Make Use of the Heating Functionality:
- Fill the Souperblast Pitcher with all ingredients for your soup, sauce, or hot beverage, ensuring there is enough liquid to cover the ingredients.
- Twist on the extractor blade.
- Place on the power base. Press down & twist to lock the motor on.
- Press the green button on the front of the machine for 3 seconds until it turns red. The NutriBullet will now extract and heat the ingredients!
- NutriBullet cups & lids are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- The NutriBullet motor base & blades are NOT dishwasher safe.
- The NutriBullet is NOT suitable for the microwave.
- Hand wash the NutriBullet blades with warm soapy water. Do not attempt to remove the gasket ring.
- The NutriBullet is NOT suitable for use as an ice crusher. Use frozen fruit or chilled liquids to make an icy-cold NutriBlast.
- The following seeds are NOT suitable for use in your NutriBullet; apple seeds, apricot pits, cherry stones, plum pits.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.