- 200ml spray pump applicator
- Specially formulated to care for African hair
- For short to medium coarse hair types
- For men & women
- Stimulates the hair follicles
- Improves flow of oxygenated blood to the scalp
- Reduces hair loss & breakage
- Prevents bald spots
- Conditions the hair & scalp
Excessive use of heat styling, chemical relaxers or dyes can cause hair breakage and loss. Certain hormonal changes and medications can lead to hair loss as well. This intensive treatment from NuLengths helps to breathe new life into stressed or damaged hair.
Some of the star ingredients:
- Shea butter: Seals moisture into the hair; soothes scalp irritation.
- Argan oil: Conditions & moisturises the hair; nourishes the scalp.
- Blueberry: Packed with proanthocyanidins, nutrients that stimulate new hair growth.
- Orange: High vitamin C content; strengthens hair roots & promotes growth.
- Cocoa: Packed with magnesium which prevents hair loss; rich in antioxidants.
- Black oat: A powerful moisturiser that improves the hair’s surface structure.
- Shake well before use. Spray directly onto your roots & scalp.
- Leave to soak into your scalp; do not massage or wash out immediately.
- Style as normal. Follow your regular hair washing routine.
- For best results, use 5+ times a day for 3 weeks on dry hair, then follow with a 2 week non-application period.
- Please Note: Individual results may vary.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use.
Aqua, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate SE, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, behentrimonium methosulfate, cera alba (beeswax), triticum vulgare (wheat bran) extract, tocopherol acetate, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, biovera (aloe barbadensis leaf extract, canola oil), vegetable glycerin, provitamin B5, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf extract, citrullus lanatus fruit (watermelon) extract, leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) extracts, avena strigosa (black oat) extract, hydrolysed milk protein, keratin, benzyl alcohol, glucose lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropyltrimonium, honey, propolis, citric acid, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) oil.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/07/2020, By THERESAI have natural, afro kinky hair and I am very impressed with this product. I bought mine a couple of weeks ago and I can definitely see the growth since I started using. I put my hair in braids, the first time I used it so that I could easily see how much growth I was experiencing. I spray my scalp every evening and massage it in. I can definitely see how much growth I have experienced since installing braids until now.10/06/2020, By SuzetteI received my order today and have started using the product. With the first application My scalp immediately felt soothed. It smells good too. I love how it does not leave my hair and scalp oily. Will patiently use for three weeks then see how it has performed.10/03/2020, By NokhanyoSo you have to apply this 5x a day for three weeks??? Will it last 3 weeks? lets me honest here, especially for whole head application. I've only had my bottle for 5 days and I'm down to about half. Will come back in a week or 2 to update on whether or not it works. I'm giving it 4 stars because I like the ingredients. I'm very careful about what I put on my scalp and hair and this is a winner. I wish they'd give us a deep conditioner and leave in too.20/10/2019, By GcinaniThere's an improvement on my hairline since I started using the product.28/12/2018, By LungisileLove this product! My hair actually grew after years of no noticeable growth. I have recommended it to all my friends
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.