- Each serving contains 10:1 (500 mg) Elderberry fruit concentrate
- With 15 Calories and 4 grams of total Carbohydrates
- Helps to support your immune system
- Loaded with antioxidants to fight free radicals
- May reduce inflammation
- Can fight the development of damaging bacteria in your body
- Vegan friendly
- Free of yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nuts
- Contains Palm Oil sources
- Comes in a recyclable plastic bottle
- Elderberry Fruit, also known as Sambucus Nigra is a multipurpose fruit used widely throughout Europe. As a centuries-old tradition, it has been used by herbalists as a tonic to maintain health and well-being. More recently, Elderberry has been recognized for its high nutritive value, especially for its potent free radical scavenging vitamins and anthocyanins.
- Shake well before using.
- Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 1 to 3 times daily.
- Can be taken directly or mixed with water or juice.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 237 ml
- Each serving contains: Elderberry (10:1 Concentrate) (Sambucus nigra Fruit) 500 mg, Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water, Citric Acid, Potassium sorbate (as a preservative).
- Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Recyclable plastic bottle with plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/06/2022, By KarlienHighly concentrated so it lasts well. Excellent product, also suitable for children over 2 years. Great immune booster.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.