- Digestive support supplement
- Aids in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, dairy and fats
- Helps to break down nutritional components food
- Makes nutrients more readily available for the body
- May be useful for preventing constipation
- Free from gluten and wheat
- Free from dairy and soy
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- On capsule during each meal (one to three times daily), or as directed by your trusted healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature or below.
- Refrigerate if necessary to avoid exposure to temperatures above 23°C.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Did you know? Supplementing with digestive enzymes like papain or bromelain can help you to take full advantage of the vital 30 minute post-workout protein replenishment window.
- Capsules: 40 Veggie Caps.
- Serving Size: 1 Veggie Cap.
- Servings Per Container: 40.
- Rice Maltodextrin, Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose), Rice Bran.
Supplement Facts: per Capsule.
- Nordic Enzyme Blend (mg): 274
- Vegetarian Pancreatin Analogue:
- Amylase (Bacillus amyloliquefaciens): 7790 DU
- Protease (Bacillus subtilis): 87750 PC
- Lipase (Candida rugosa): 7800 FIP
- Papain (Carica papaya fruit): 1000000 PU
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae): 1875 DU
- Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger): 10 AGU
- Peptidase (Aspergillus oryzae): 50 DPPIV
- Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae): 500 ALU
- Acid Protease (Aspergillus niger): 25 SAPU
- Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae): 250 SU
- Diastase (Aspergillus oryzae): 3750 DP
Allergen Advice: Contains naturally occuring sulphites. May contain traces of soy, what or milk from materials used during the fermentation process.
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or lactating, or taking medications.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Norway.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.