Made by way of a special distillation process using only premium quality coffee beans, this all-natural extract is packed with freshly brewed coffee flavour.
- Ideal for desserts like ice cream and muffins
- Can even be used in savoury dishes like soups, gravies and sauces
- Certified GMO-free by Quality Assurance International and Skal
- Certified Kosher Pareve by the Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Gluten-free and dairy-free; suitable for vegans.
- 1tsp Nielsen Massey Pure Coffee Extract = 1tsp dry espresso powder
- 1tsp Nielsen Massey Pure Coffee Extract with ¼ cup water = ¼ cap freshly brewed coffee
Recipe for Coffee-Balsamic Marinade Sauce:
- 1tsp Nielsen Massey Pure Coffee Extract
- ½ cup hot water
- 3tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3tbsp brown sugar
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Stir the coffee extract into the hot water, then mix in the vinegar, brown sugar, oil, garlic, pepper and salt.
- Use ½ a cup as marinade and keep the rest for basting.
Water, alcohol (35%), coffee extract.
Nutritional information (per 1 tsp serving):
- Calories: 20
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Dietary fibre: 1%
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product05/05/2020, By KatjaSo good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.