- 5 grams of marine collagen per sachet
- Marine collagen has the fastest absorption of all collagen types
- Contains 16 essential nutrients for skin, hair and nails
- Visible results within one month
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial colours
- Naturally sweetened with stevia and thaumatin
- No sugar
- GMO free
- Not suitable for vegetarians, or vegans
- Empty contents of sachet into a glass.
- Add 250-350 ml of water to the powder.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Alternatively, add to your favourite juice, or smoothie.
- Best taken in the morning, away from food.
- For best results, it is recommended to take continuously over 90 days.
- Do not exceed daily dose.
- Health food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a complete diet, and healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your doctor before use, especially if pregnant, lactating, have a known medical condition, or are taking medication.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Hyaluronic acid is a natural constituent of the human body. It is produced by cells called fasciacytes. It is estimated that the average person has roughly 15-20 grams of hyaluronic acid in the their body. However, it degrades very quickly with roughly 30% of this natural supply decaying every single day. This rate of decay is exacerbated by environmental toxins like oxidants, and even the heat of the sun.
- Box Contains: 7 x Sachets.
Ingredients: (per sachet):
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen (5000 mg), Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (400 mg), Hyaluronic Acid (200 mg), Nettle Leaf Extract 10:1 (100 mg), Gotu Kola Leaf (25 mg), Vitamin A (800 μg), Vitamin C (80 mg), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin; 1,4 mg), Vitamin B3 (Niacin; 16 mg), Vitamin B6 (1,4 mg), Vitamin B12 (2,5 μg), Vitamin B7 (Biotin; 50 μg), Magnesium (200 mg), Zinc (5 mg), Copper (0,5 mg), Selenium (27,5 μg).
Country of Origin:
- Made in Ireland.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.