- 100% pure, cold-pressed and unrefined
- Macadamia nut oil has a subtle, nutty, buttery flavour perfect for any meal
- Equal balance between omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids
- Brain food with healthy fats, and essential minerals
- Natural anti-inflammatory benefits for overall health
- Excellent for cooking at higher temperatures
- Benefits for both skin and health
- Non-comedogenic; won’t clog pores
- Bottled in antique-green glass
- Palm Oil Free
- Rich in monounsaturated fats which help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Rich in antioxidants (especially squalene) to help neutralize free radicals. This makes it useful as an anti-aging serum, and a delicious cooking oil.
- Use as a drizzling, a dressing, or for frying and baking.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), out of direct sunlight.
- Volume: 250 ml
- 100% Pure, Cold-Pressed & Unrefined Macadamia Nut Oil.
Allergens: Tree Nuts (Macadamia).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml
- Serving Size (ml):
- Energy (kJ): 3438
- Protein (g): 0
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 0
- Of which total sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 100
- Of which saturated fat (g): 14
- Monounsaturated (g): 85
- Polyunsaturated (g): 1
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product14/04/2019, By LindaWell, I haven't cooked with it yet, but I'm putting on my skin (face and body.) LOVE IT! I did some research on Macadamia Nut Oil and it has some amazing benefits. Try it! Also, I think it's reasonably priced.04/04/2019, By NokhanyoGood for every little use you could think of (skin, hair, cooking) but that nutty smell though. I am not a fan.08/02/2019, By NessIt's by far the best oil on the market. It's the healthiest oil to cook with. Love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.