- 7 grams of vegan protein per serving
- Delicious seasoned up as a side dish
- An excellent alternative to rice, or quinoa
- Adds complexity of flavour, and texture to salads, and soups
- A delicious source of fibre, and long lasting energy
- One serving contains 14% of your daily recommended iron requirement
- Contains lower levels of gluten than modern wheat varieties
- May be tolerated better by those suffering from gluten intolerance
- Rinse the grains thoroughly before use.
- Combine 1 cup of farro, with 3 cups of water or broth in a saucepan.
- Bring to a low boil, stir & cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain any excess liquid, add a pinch of salt if desired & enjoy!
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Net weight: 454 g
- 100% Farro (Wheat).
Allergen Notice: Contains wheat, and may contain traces of tree nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per Serving (45g)
- Energy (calories) 170
- Protein (g) 7
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 32
- Of which total sugar (g) 1
- Total Fat (g) 1
- Of which saturated fat (g) 0
- Trans Fat (g) 0
- Cholesterol (mg) 0
- Dietary Fibre (g) 3
- Sodium (mg) 10
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/11/2018, By SamGreat superfood
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.