- Eco-friendly bleach formula
- Colour & fabric safe
- Will not weaken fabric strength
- Brightens whites & colours
- Ideal for stain removal (in hot or cold water)
- 98% of ingredients are natural
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Safe for septic tanks & waterways
- Nu-Eco Bleach Powder can be used both hot & cold water.
- For best results use in warm water above 40⁰C.
- As part of your wash: Add ½ to 1 scoop (50g) of Nu-Eco Bleach Powder to your washing powder compartment, in addition to your Nu-Eco Laundry Gel.
- As a pre-soak solution: Add 1 scoop (50g) of Nu-Eco Bleach powder to 5L of water to pre-soak garments before washing with Nu-Eco Laundry Gel.
- To keep your linen & shirts white, add a scoop to your linen warm wash.
- Half a scoop added to the laundry gel works very well for soiled or slightly stained laundry.
- Soak stained clothes overnight in warm water, then wash as normal.
- A scoop left overnight in the toilet bowl removes stains.
- Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, TAED (Tetraacetylethylenediamin)
- 98% Natural.
- Please Note: 2% TAED is a synthetic product which is necessary for the product to be effective, but it is also fully biodegradable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.