- 10 grams of hydrolyzed collagen per serving
- Complete protein with all 9 essential amino acids
- Contains both type-1 & type-2 collagens
- 80:20 ratio of beef:chicken
- Promotes healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints
- Seasoned to perfection with jalapenos, onions, turmeric, and other mixed herbs
- Not suitable for vegans, or vegetarians
- Add 3 heaped teaspoons (approx. 12 grams) of powder to a mug, and stir in a small amount of boiling water to dissolve the powder.
- Top up with boiling water, stir briskly.
- Add salt if needed.
- Makes a delicious stock for soups, and stews.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
- Consume before date of expiration.
- Available In: 200 g (16 servings), and 400 g (33 servings).
- Bovine Collagen Powder, Chicken Collagen Powder, Beef Gelatin, Red Ball Peppers, Mixed Herbs, Jalapeno Peppers, Onion Flakes, Turmeric, Pepper, Salt.
Allergens: Packed in a facility where nuts, dairy, wheat, and eggs are processed.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 grams):
- Energy (kJ): 1535
- Protein (g): 80,5
- Carbohydrates (g): 9,4
- of which Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Total Dietary Fibre (g): 4
- Sodium (mg): 250
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product04/04/2019, By SusieLove this broth - have a cuppa every day and my skin is velvety smooth at 57. Have just ordered 2 more........01/04/2019, By EveI was hoping for a bit more flavour since it's mentioned that you can use it as stock for stews or soups, as well as a delicious broth drink. It's pretty much tasteless and if you want to use it as broth you need to add salt.28/02/2019, By BERGGood simple favours, perfect for a quick cuppa or a stock.
Haven't been disappointed by the Lifematrix brand yet.26/02/2019, By AmyI really enjoy this collagen broth! The taste is quite neutral and easy to prepare and drink. It is good value too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.