- Large enough to clean even the largest Klean Kanteen bottles
- Helps to extend the life of your stainless steel bottles
- Convenient handle loop for hanging
- 100% Plastic free brush
- Ships in a recyclable plastic sleeve
- Nylon free
- Polyester free
- Melamine free
- BPA free
- Wet bristles before use for best cleaning results.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, or diluted vinegar and baking soda paste.
- Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine or abrasives.
- Wash before first use.
- Hang dry.
Did you know? Most bottle, and straw brushes are made with nylon bristles. While they are good for keeping plastic waste to a minimum, they cannot claim to be 100% plastic free. Klean Kanteen’s brush bristles are made using only natural fibres.
- Length: ~43,2 cm
- Diameter: ~10,2 cm
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Stem, Bamboo Handle, Palm Fiber Bristles.
Country of Origin:
- Made Responsibly in The People’s Republic Of China.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product30/01/2019, By CaitlinIt's been holding up fine, even after I trimmed it to half the size because it is too fat to fit in normal bottles. Now it fits and works like a regular brush. It did come with all 4 attachments which is nice. Wish there was a thinner one though.19/01/2019, By ChantalleA very disappointing product. The quality is not great and seeing as this bottle brush costs R290 that is just not good enough. It is also too big to fit into a regular glass milk bottle, so as a result there isn’t much it can be used for.28/12/2018, By MarieThe photo implies that it comes with additional small brushes, however it does not. The single large brush works efficiently.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.