- Full flavour, and rich aroma
- Used in many vegetarian, and non-vegetarian dishes
- Used in both sweet, and savoury recipes
- Traditional Ayurvedic spice used to relieve acidity
- Fully recyclable refill sachets
- Certified organic
Traditional Kaju Katli Recipe: traditional Indian dessert
What you’ll need:
- 1½ cups of raw cashew nuts (https://www.faithful-to-nature.co.za/faithful-to-nature-cashew-nuts-raw-300g )
- ¾ cup of muscovado sugar (https://www.faithful-to-nature.co.za/natura-light-muscovado-sugar )
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon of rose water (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- ⅓ cup of water
- Pulse the cashew nuts in your food processor, or high-powered blender until it is a fine powder
- Add muscovado sugar, and water to frying pan over a medium-high heat
- When the sugar water begins to boil, stir in the powdered cashew nuts
- Stir until smooth, then add in the ghee, cardamom, and rose water
- Cook until the mixture thickens
- Remove from heat, and allow to cool before handling
- Empty onto a tray, and mold to desired shape
- Keep refrigerated
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available in: Pods.
- Pods: 20g
- Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum).
- This product is packed in a facility that uses peanuts and ground nuts.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India, Packed in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.