- Naturally caffeinated 100% Arabica coffee with nootropic herbs and nutrients
- Improves overall physical strength and may lower anxiety
- Coffee beans are packed with antioxidants, as well as some B vitamins
- Especially blended nootropic and adaptogenic herbs, and nutrients
- Coffee beans are certified sustainable by the Rainforest Alliance
- Ashwagandha has been shown lower anxiety levels, and enhanced physical strength
- L-Theanine is an amino acid which helps to promote relaxation by increasing serotonin, and dopamine levels in parts of the brain.
- Rhodiola Rosea may reduce fatigue levels, and athletic performance, particularly after strenuous exercise.
- Bacopa Monnieri has been clinically demonstrated to improve cognitive function, and attention span.
- Brew the Brain Enhancing Coffee Blend in your plunger, moka pot, or coffee filter.
- Best consumed as a replacement for your daily coffee intake - as a nootropic energy enhancer.
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Caffeine, whilst increasing alertness and wakefulness, unfortunately also increases cortisol levels. Cortisol is a hormone found naturally in our bodies, and is typically released as a response to stress, or anxiety.
- Available In: 250 g
- Serving Size: 10 g (~1 heaped tablespoon)
- Ground 100% Arabica Coffee (Roasted), 900 mg Standardized Blend (L-Theanine, Rhodiola Rosea (Standardized 3% Rosavins, and 1% Salidroside), Ashwagandha Root Extract, Bacopa Monnieri.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/02/2019, By Luke7/10 Taste - For a supplement disguised as a coffee, the disguise is pretty damn good - it tastes "nice" black but with a bit of milk and sugar it is pretty much perfect. Chocolate/Hazelnut flavours.
8/10 Effectiveness - It does exactly what it says on the label. I seem to be in a better mood after each serving and feel more focussed and productive at work and in the gym.
8/10 Value for Money - You get 4 ingredients which each cost more than the total cost of the coffee if you were to buy them separately. Each serving costs R10 which is half the price of cafe coffee or half the price of a preworkout and I feel I get the best of both worlds with this. Well priced product!05/01/2019, By MikeI have a cup of this coffee every morning before work and I am noticeably more alert and focussed afterward for 4-5hrs, much more so than my normal coffee. It tastes really nice too!20/11/2018, By SamGreat tasting coffee15/11/2018, By ConI tried this brain enhancing blend while preparing for exams recently and I have to say it completely transformed my studying!11/11/2018, By JustinEssential for exams
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.