Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Vertical planter for urban organic gardening
- Allows you to grow up to 29 plants
- Includes 25 pockets & additional space on top
- Ideal for balconies or gardens with limited space
- Great for growing veggies, herbs or flowers
- Designed for low water consumption
- Works using worm farming & water recycling methods (worms included)
- Use as little as 3L of water per watering
About the GroPro Worms:
- Eisenia Fetida (the “Red Wriggler” worm) is indigenous to Europe, but has been introduced to other continents because of the species’ ability to go through organic waste so efficiently.
- They are friendly and not a threat to indigenous worm populations.
- Feed your worms by giving them a small handful of kitchen waste every 2-3 days, added to the inner cylinder of your GroPro planter.
- As your worms multiply they will be able to consume more.
- Never fill the inner cylinder completely.
- Avoid feeding your worms acidic foods like onion, pineapple, tomato or citrus scraps. Too much acidity gives them heartburn!
- 115cm Height
- 58cm² Base
- Worms included
- Food Grade HDPE Plastic
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.