- Comprehensive gut health formulation
- Yeast fermentate feeds stomach bacteria (prebiotic)
- L-Glutamine supports intestinal repair, and healthy gut barrier function
- Zinc helps to keep the gut lining healthy, and supports the healthy immune system
- Bacillus coagulans probiotic helps with stomach health
- No artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners
Indications: Low immunity or recurring immune concerns; diarrhoea & constipation. Supports the immune and intestine systems whilst travelling. Take during or after a course of antibiotics.
- Adults: Maintenance: 1 capsule daily. Acute: 2 capsules, once daily (clinically researched dose).
- Although Immuno-Biotic may safely be given to children from age 6 up, please consult with your health professional.
- Store in a cool (<30°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
What is Competitive Exclusion?
- Anyone who has suffered from candida, or is familiar with the health benefits of apple cider vinegar (ACV) is likely to have heard of competitive exclusion. It is a simple strategy for ridding your body of pathological bacteria, or yeast strains. If you allow healthy strains to flourish, there is no place for pathological strains to survive.
Did you know? IS2 Bacillus coagulans (Strain ATCC PTC-11748) is a type of healthy gut bacteria (probiotic) that is often confused with lactobacillus, and bifidobacteria. It is different in a very useful way. It is much hardier, and more resistant to pH (acidity - alkalinity) changes. It can withstand these extreme changes in the stomach to help maintain tummy health.
- Tablets: 30
- Each Tablet Contains: Yeast fermentate EpiCor®, Bacillus coagulans*, L-Glutamine, Zinc (as Gluconate).
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.