- Revitalising, and rejuvenating cleanser
- Made with potent African indigenous botanicals
- Formulated for dry, mature, or tired-feeling skin
- Effectively removes impurities without drying the skin
- pH balanced for your skin’s best health
- Reduces redness, and inflammation
- Promotes smoother, firmer, healthier skin
- No synthetic fragrances, or perfumes
- Beauty Without Cruelty certified not tested on animals
- Freely and rapidly biodegradable
- Tea tree oil purifies, and protects the skin from harmful bacteria.
- African potato is rich in phytosterols and acts as a potent anti-inflammatory to reduce redness.
- Kigelia promotes skin elasticity which leads to firmer skin. It also increases circulation to the skin, give you a more radiant complexion.
- Apply a small amount to wet hands.
- Massage into a soft lather on the face, neck, and decolletage.
- Rinse thoroughly, and pat dry with a clean, dry towel.
- Best followed with Revive Moisturiser.
- Store in a cool (<25°C) place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
- Aqua, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4-
- Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea Bulb (African Potato) Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf, Glucose, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lavandula Abrialis (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Hydrogenated Farnesene, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- *certified organic ingredients
- **from essential oils
- 99% of ingredients from natural origin
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.