- Certified organic aloe products
- Includes aloe ferox gel and juice
- Gel relieves dry skin, itchiness, sunburns and more
- Gel supports the body’s natural collagen production
- Juice relieves indigestion, heartburn and acid reflux
- Juice supports the healing stomach ulcers, IBS and colitis
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Aloe 24/7 Gel: Store in a cool place (<25°C) out of direct sunlight.
- Aloe 24/7 Juice: Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening, and use within 3-4 days.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Aloe 24/7 Gel (100 ml), 1 x Aloe 24/7 Juice (500 ml).
- Aloe 24/7 Gel: Aloe Ferox Leaf Gel*, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract*, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Salicylic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Oil**, Limonene**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**.
- *From Certified Organic Farming.
- **Component of Natural Essential Oils.
- 99.8% Natural Origin.
- 60% Total Ingredients Certified Organic.
- Aloe 24/7 Juice: Water, Aloe Ferox Pulp, Citric Acid.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product15/03/2020, By GreenWow25/02/2020, By LydiaExcellent product, makes your skin feel so soft, using it regular for my face22/02/2020, By WinnieThe Aloe Gel is simply amazing. I used it on my body consistently and it reduced the appearance of dark spots and also scars on my hands.
I would definitely buy it again
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.