- Soft and chewy bars using only natural ingredients
- N’eat bars are a natural source of protein and fibre, whilst also being nut-free. They contain no added sugar, no dairy, no wheat, and absolutely no palm oil. Natural, healthy energy on the go
- Chia seeds are the hero ingredient in these bars. These tiny powerhouses are the highest plant based source of omega-3 fatty acids, whilst also being a good source of protein, fibre, iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc
- N’eat Healthy Snack Bars are made without dates and nuts, so they are perfect for those with nut allergies
- Bars contain no added sugar, palm oil, wheat or dairy and are approved by the Vegan Society
- Bars contain coconut oil (instead of palm oil) which is healthier, tastier and much better for you and our planet
- All N’eat bars’ ingredients are sourced from ethical and sustainable farms
- Bananas contain high levels of tryptophan, which help to combat depression, and are full of energy to help keep you going throughout the day
Bananas, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, linseeds, sultanas, oats, soy protein crisps, coconut oil
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product10/01/2019, By ShirleyReceived as a sample and it really tasted great. It is an expensive snack though and not affordable for the normal middle class family with more than 1 child as a regular snack.19/08/2018, By HanriThese bars are great! Both hubby and toddler love this flavor.22/02/2018, By TriciaWhat a delicious snack. Great to keep in your handbag. How does it get better than that?01/09/2017, By KellyNice banana taste, the texture felt a bit like there was sand in it but otherwise it was good23/08/2017, By KimVery delicious!!10/07/2017, By KimNom nom... I expected this to taste good, but not this GOOD! Absolutely delish!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.