Steeped in ancient traditional wisdom and legend, baobab trees have a lifespan of up to 6000 years. Nautica’s baobab oil has been extracted from the seeds of these magical “upside-down” trees to create an oil with incredible beauty benefits:
- Easily absorbed into your skin, it’s not greasy, leaves no oily residue and won’t clog your pores.
- A brilliant natural moisturiser for both your skin and hair.
- Soothing and nourishing, it encourages cell growth and will improve overall skin tone.
- Rich in vitamins A, D, E and F and Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Gently scented.
- Contains nearly equal amounts of saturated, mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated fatty acids.
- Cold pressed and unrefined, which means it contains no additives or harmful chemicals.
- This is a fixed oil, not an essential oil, so you can use it in its pure form.
100% Baobab oil.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product18/05/2019, By Sotho SnowI have tried several of the babobab oil brands and all are equally good. I use this for scars, hair and as part of my night time face care routine. Its excellent for my hair when combined with Shea butter and Jamaican castor oil. I had a scar on my hand that is no longer visible after using baobab oil for a while. A little really goes a long way!02/11/2018, By LeoniThis oil has visibly improved the appearance of my dark marks and even stretch marks. I use it head to toe06/05/2018, By KayGreat moisturising oil.28/12/2017, By ReneLovely oil. Thank you. Like that it is sold in a dark glass bottle- recyclable/reusable and preserves the oil from degrading.18/09/2017, By NadiaAbsorbs like a dream !26/01/2016, By LynBought this as a gift and the feedback was great. Absorbs well and works well on dry, mature, dehydrated skin.26/01/2016, By ashleighI used this on my kids chicken pox scars and it really helped.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.