This is a certified organic tissue oil that’s 100% safe and gentle on the skin.
There are so many reasons to love pure rosehip oil; this organic oil provides excellent care for young and mature skins alike. Ideal for dry or combination skin types, Nautica’s rosehip oil can be used as a therapeutic healing treatment or a natural beauty product.
- Rosehip has an amazingly high essential fatty acid content (70 to 80%). These acids help to repair damaged skin cells, reducing the appearance of scars, stretch marks, pigmentation and wrinkles.
- Rosehip is also a great source of vitamin E, which reduces the appearance of scars and protects against free radical damage.
- Rosacea: Strengthens broken or damaged capillaries. Treats the redness and inflammation caused by rosacea.
- Eczema: Moisturises dry patches, soothes itching and heals and prevents flaky skin.
- Psoriasis: Helps to heal dry, flaky or irritated patches of skin, which can help to reduce your dependency on synthetic treatments like cortisone.
- Baby skin complaints: Rosehip also makes an effective natural remedy for cradle cap and nappy rash in babies.
- cold-pressed to preserve precious anti-oxidants and healing bio-compounds.
- Nautica rosehip oil is sourced from Lesotho.
- Rosehip oil is orange-red in colour.
- A lightweight, non-greasy hydrator your skin will soak up easily.
- A non-acidic source of vitamin C, which stimulates collagen production and improves skin elasticity.
- Full of antioxidants, which protect skin against environmental damage (eg. free radicals) and prevent the signs of premature ageing.
- Rich in vitamin A, which combats sun damage.
- Also great for hydrating dry or damaged hair.
Please Note: Rosehip seed oil is more perishable than most other oils; keep refrigerated.
- Gently massage 2 – 3 drops of organic rosehip oil into the affected areas of your skin.
- Use once to twice a day; applying at night will help your skin heal while you sleep.
- Most skin conditions should improve within 2 – 3 weeks of consistent use.
100% certified organic rosehip oil
19 out of 21 people would recommend this product17/06/2018, By IanVery nice oil, similar to Soil's rosehip. Oils do differ from batch to batch, in smell and colour I have found. Makes skin soft and reduces wrinkles and spots14/06/2018, By DantéI am very happy with this product. I use it on my face every night due to the anti-ageing properties. It absorbs well and keeps my face moisturised.01/06/2018, By NadiaLove how it nourishes my skin and have even seen a slight improvement in the fine smile lines around my eyes.28/04/2018, By LebogangThe vegetable oil is prominent in this oil.
Haven't seen results yet, for stretch marks. But I have a nice natural glow on my face and under eye dark circles are disappearing30/03/2018, By Tlhokihave used the rosehip healing facial oil which I absolutely loved, thought this was value for money only to end up with a horrible rash.19/12/2017, By AjHappy. with product. Have mixed in with my Night Cream.27/11/2017, By TaoBought one before the quality was good, bought another one this month and I'm totally disappointed. It doesn't have rosehip's natural fragrance at all,in fact it smells like normal vegetable oil. And the supplier's explanation was that each batch is different, I guess they meant "different" as in quality of the product.15/11/2017, By NadiaRose hip oil really is all it's cracked up to be. Seeing a definite improvement in skin tone and glow.10/11/2017, By RaeThe perfect addition to any skincare routine, I will not go without my Nautica oils. They leave my face hydrated and smooth.20/10/2017, By LerentiaLove it!13/08/2017, By LeeI've been using this for two months on my skin and my complexion is glowibg10/08/2017, By ZeeProduct draws into the skin, without leaving an oily residue. Soft fragrance - already noticing difference after less than a month of use. Will most definitely recommend27/06/2017, By Phomelelogood value for money.01/06/2017, By ZemyEver since I started using the product, I have been impressed on a daily basis. From the minute you apply it to your skin it definitely moisturizes especially in the winter season where skin is prone to dryness. I also put in a few drops of it in my daily moisturizer. I will continue using this product.01/06/2017, By TshidiI wish I knew this product earlier, the smell doesnt bother me because it fades away quickly. The main reason to buy Rosehip oil was to deal with pigmentation on my cheeks and now that its winter my skin was dry and irritated. At the beggining I wasnt sure whether to continue using this oil or not because my skin was refusing to be cooperative but then I gave it some time. 2 weeks later my colleagues could see the difference and I was beggining to use less makeup. It feels so good to wake up in the morning and not wanna put a makeup as soon as you step out of the shower because of a two toned skin, hey No! Give it a try... Am not yet there but I am happy...29/05/2017, By DesAnother one of my go-to ingredients for my oil facial cleanser and oil face serum. The Nautica version is affordable and Rosehip Oil is fantastic for the skin - good anti-aging properties and great for scars.29/05/2017, By raeesaGreat rosehip oil. Value for money07/09/2016, By JanineThis oils goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. The smell that most people complain about disappears once applied. I read online though that this oil gets rancid really quickly even when kept in the fridge so it should be sold in smaller quantities. Also read that if its not co2 extracted (which this brand isnt) then it doesn have all the anti aging benefits as described. I saw online a co2 extracted brand and thats R87 for 11ml which is most likely to have more of the anti aging benefits.03/10/2015, By ElizabethThis oil is a gift from heaven. It absorbs quickly into the skin, and calmed down my rosacea-prone skin right from the first application. My husband cannot tolerate any oils, creams or lotions sitting on his face - he is not a face-cream kind of guy. However, he also adores this oil as it absorbs very fast, and its application does not bother him at all. I have seen how this oil has already healed marks, evened out pigmentation and blotchy spots on his complexion (he gets burnt by the sun a lot as he works outside). Fantastic stuff!12/03/2015, By KerrynLove This :)20/07/2014, By SaskiaI have had wounds from minor surgery and used rosehip oil as soon as the wounds had closed. It seems that the oil has not only sped up the healing process but also significantly reduced the scarring. Im very happy with it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.